Are you thinking about making a motorcycle crash no win no fee* claim?
Riding a motorcycle is not only a mode of transport but more often a passion. Like most motorcyclists, you drive carefully and respect other road users. Unfortunately, motorcycle riders are more likely to suffer serious injuries when involved in an accident.
Many road users neglect to use their mirrors correctly, hence one of the most common excuses other drivers will use when involved in an accident with a motorcycle will be. ‘I didn’t see you’. More often then not, it is because they failed to look. Bigger vehicles such as cars and lorries will often also think they have priority on the road, neglecting the safety of motorcyclists. Why should you suffer the repercussions of someone else’s carelessness and negligence?
Common causes of motorcycle accidents
- Car driver failed to see motorcyclist and causes collision
- Sliding on diesel spillage
- Motorcyclist is forced to swerve or brake due to other road users
- Drunk drivers
- Other road users failing to give correct right of way.
Motorcyclists unfortunately have less protection then other vehicle users. Therefore when they are involved in an accident, their injuries can be more serious.
Common injuries sustained by motorcyclists
- Skin and bone abrasions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain damage
- Strains and sprains
How to make a motorcycle crash no win no fee* claim
It may feel like you have fewer rights on the road. However if you have been involved in a motorcycle accident and it was not your fault, then you have the same rights as anyone else to claim compensation for your injuries.
What you will need to make a motorcycle crash no win no fee* claim
- Date and details of accident. Note down an accurate series of events prior to and during the accident
- Details of negligent party. Keep a note of the name, address and vehicle registration
- Police incident number
- Injuries sustained. Include dates and name of medical establishment visited. Also keep a note of any treatment you received
- Financial losses. Keep receipts and invoices of any expenses resulting from your accident. Your solicitor may be able to recover these costs
Contact Accident Advice Helpline for free and professional advice on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, to make a motorcycle crash no win no fee* claim. We will assess the details and let you know if you have a valid claim and how much you could possibly be awarded. Take our super easy 30-second online test or call one of our friendly advisers and we can take care of it from there.
You will be appointed an expert compensation claim solicitor, that will take on your case and recover the costs of the accident, including financial losses and compensation for your injuries. Chat to an adviser today, and get the compensation you deserve.
Category: Motorbike accident claims