If you are injured in a road accident for which you were not to blame, have you considered who you would use to help you claim the compensation you are entitled to? Maybe we can help you decide. We are here to help if you’ve been thinking about making motorcycle claims in Bolton.
10 reasons to use Accident Advice Helpline when planning motorcycle claims in Bolton
1) Friendly and helpful staff that will discuss you accident and injuries with you and give you free advice about making a claim.
2) A professional and efficient service providing you with a stress free claims process, in a quick and simple manner.
3) An open and honest assessment of your chances of making a successful claim, so that you can be paired with our best lawyer suitable for your circumstances.
4) Progress reports throughout your claim so that if anything important happens, you will know about it.
5) Our expertise in all types of accidents, with specialists in particular areas if they are needed.
6) We are experts in all types of injuries, not in a medical way, but in how they should be treated for personal injury claim purposes.
7) We understand the extra expenses that usually result from an accident, and will make sure every area of your accident and injuries are examined to recoup them all and maximise the amount of compensation you are awarded.
8) No win no fee means you do not have to worry about financing your claim, as not money will be needed up front and no money will be needed if it is not won.
9) Our compensation calculator, which we call our 30-second test, lets you know if you qualify for compensation, and if you do gives you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded. This can only be an estimate because there are too many factors that can affect the final settlement figure.
10) 14 years experience of making successful claims has given us the expertise you need to give your claim its best chance of success.
These are just 10 reasons why you should use Accident Advice Helpline to help you make motorcycle claims in Bolton, there are others, as the many thousands of claimants we have already helped will testify.
It may sound like we are blowing our own trumpet, but it is not just us that thinks we are your best option for organising motorcycle claims in Bolton. The UK queen of consumer affairs, Esther Rantzen OBE has thoroughly checked us out and recommends our services.
Esther looked very closely at us before becoming our patron in 2003, and found that we do genuinely help innocent victims of accidents, and that we always put their needs before anything else. Esther does not put her name to anything without being certain that the consumers are getting a good deal and in us she found a specialist law firm that deliver what we promise, and always treat our claimants and their accidents with the respect they deserve.
Date Published: 29th June 2014