How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Motorcycle accident Claims in Southend-on-Sea

    How to encourage someone else to get back on the road and make motorcycle accident claims in Southend-on-Sea on their behalf

    If you have a friend or family member who has had a serious accident, it may be down to you, at least in part, to help them to get through what they have suffered, and start to feel back to normal. It can take a long time for someone to start to feel happy and confident when driving again, and some people may avoid it for a very long time, afraid to start driving again.

    However, you should be able to help your loved one to get over what has happened to them, and get back behind the wheel. Here are some ways that you can encourage your loved one, and give them the support they need to start driving again.

    • Go with them. When this person is ready to get back on the road, go along with them for that first drive. If you are a practised driver, then this person may feel safer because they can rely on you to take over if they are struggling. Even if not, your presence may help them to feel more secure about their driving.
    • Talk with them. Sometimes someone just needs to talk through their experiences and how they are feeling in order to feel safer about getting back into the car. Allow them to express their feelings and offer your support as much as they need.
    • Find relaxed places to drive. Trying to start out driving again on a busy main road is likely to put this person off even more. You can help by finding them a quiet road or series of roads where they won’t have to deal with many cars, pedestrians or other hazards and can simply get used to being behind the wheel again.
    • Lend them your car. If this person has sold their car, you can help them to get back on the road by lending them your car to get started.

    Find out more about making motorcycle accident claims in Southend-on-Sea

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to find out more about making motorcycle accident claims in Southend-on-Sea whether it is you who has had the accident, or your loved one.

    The team will be more than happy to talk to you about car accident claims in Southend-on-Sea and to offer advice about making a claim. The team will also be happy to talk you through the accident that you or your loved one has had, to help you to decide whether to make a claim or not. If you do decide to go ahead with a claim, you will work with an experienced injury lawyer, working on a 100% ‘no win, no fee’ basis to get you the compensation you deserve.

    Date Published: 28th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.