Need some help with your motorcycle accident claims in Kent?
If you have had the ill fortune to have been hurt or injured during a car accident that wasn’t your fault then you may be feeling rather angry or distressed. Being injured at the best of times is never pleasant – but when an injury is caused because of the negligence of another life can seem rather unfair.
Well it’s important that you don’t let the grass grow under your feet because according to UK law persons who have been injured during no fault car accidents are entitled to seek compensation if certain criteria are applicable. Take Accident Advice Helpline’s Thirty Second Test right now to discover for sure if you are legally entitled to proceed with a personal injury claim.
What’s the Thirty Second Test?
The Thirty Second Test is a short online test. Simply complete the questionnaire and in next to no time you’ll find out if you are eligible to make a car accident claims in Kent. Additionally, the Thirty Second Test will also inform you of the value of compensation you might receive if your claim is successful.
The value is only meant as a rough guideline and is dependant upon various factors. It couldn’t be easier or quicker to complete the test, so go on – fill in the online form and wait less than half a minute for confirmation that you are eligible to initiate legal proceedings.
Why Accident Advice Helpline for my motorcycle accident claims in Kent?
- Accident Advice Helpline were set up to provide victim’s of no fault accidents with access to the best quality professional injury lawyers – on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis. Accident Advice Helpline were established over 13 years ago, so you can be assured that they are reliable and reputable and fully able to handle all manner of no-fault injury claims.
- Accident Advice Helpline will only handle claims on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis: this means that you don’t have to pay any upfront fees to launch your lawsuit and you won’t be asked to make a payment to continue your quest for legal justice.
- Making an injury claim with Accident Advice Helpline is relatively risk-free because in the event that your lawsuit is unsuccessful you won’t have to pay a single penny in legal fees. Meaning there’s no need to spend the entire duration of the lawsuit worrying how you’ll pay your costs if your claim is not successful.
- Accident Advice Helpline staff will be only too happy to help you with all the time consuming paperwork if you find it a bit too beyond your capabilities
- Accident Advice Helpline offer all their customers some free advice and because their expert advice telephone helpline is open 24/7 you can call them at a time wholly convenient to yourself.
So for full service assistance with any motorcycle accident claims in Kent, Accident Advice Helpline are your first choice. Ring them now, for free, on 0800 689 0500 if you are ringing from a landline or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from your mobile phone.
Date Published: 28th November 2014
Author: Emma Newman
Category: Location Posts