How to make a motorcycle accident claim in Dartford
Life is full of ups and downs, and many of us are involved in accidents at some point in our lives. Sometimes accidents are our own fault, but if someone else was to blame for your accident you may be able to claim compensation.
You can make a motorcycle accident claim in Dartford, if you have been injured in a motorcycle accident that was not your fault. The accident should have taken place in the past three years, and you should have had your injury seen by a medical professional.
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline
There are many injury law firms that can help you make a motorcycle accident claim in Dartford, so why choose us? There are a number of reasons why you can trust us with your claim:
- We have fifteen years of industry experience. We were founded in 2000 after the UK Government stopped legal aid funding for personal injury claims, because we wanted to make sure that everyone would still be able to access affordable legal help, but without a hefty price tag – we work exclusively under no win no fee contracts.
- We have a several hundred injury lawyers who work hard to ensure that our clients get the best compensation packages possible.
- We have one of the highest success rates in the industry.
- We deal with a wide variety of claims, including motorcycle accident claims, work claims and claims arising from trips and falls in public places.
- In addition to our legal team, we have trained advisors who offer obligation-free help and advice via our helpline. Our helpline is open twenty-four hours a day, and calling is free from most network providers.
- We have a trusted champion in Dame Esther Rantzen, well known for her consumer rights campaigns.
However you came by your injury, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to give you all the help and support that you need.
Start your motorcycle accident claim in Dartford today with Accident Advice Helpline
To make a motorcycle accident claim in Dartford, all you have to do is give us the details of your accident. We would also like to know how being injured affected your life, and whether you incurred any accident-related costs. We will then start legal proceedings on your behalf, and hopefully it won’t be too long before you get your compensation.
To start your claim, call us now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Or call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile. Both lines are open twenty-four hours a day.
Date Published: 7th April 2015
Author: David Brown