Many people prefer to ride a motorbike instead of drive a car. While mostly safe, any motorbike accidents in Stratford-on-Avon can result in some very nasty injuries. If you were not at fault, Accident Advice Helpline could help you to claim compensation.
Tips to stay safe on a motorbike
Motorbike riders need to make sure that they do everything they can to protect them in and from an accident.
- Always wear a well fitting helmet. One that it too loose may not provide the protection you need.
- Good clothing can protect you if you come off your motorbike. Try to wear leather if possible, and never wear just shorts and a t-shirt.
- Being seen can prevent accidents. Due to the size of a motorbike it can be easy for a car driver to miss. Wearing bright or protective clothing can help.
- Make sure you position yourself so the car in front can see you clearly in their mirrors, then they know you are there
Call Accident Advice Helpline for the best advice
Accident Advice Helpline are a legal firm who can offer legal help and advice following motorbike accidents in Stratford-on-Avon. We can also make a compensation claim for you.
We have been specialising for over fifteen years and have been very successful helping people to receive their compensation. So far we have claimed millions of pounds worth of compensation, and our solicitors make sure that all our clients receive the best compensation possible.
They all help you by working on a no win no fee basis as well. We know this helps to reduce some of the financial pressure that you may be feeling after being injured. Our friendly advisors can explain how no win, no fee works while they discuss your accident and tell you if you can claim.
Assessing a claim for motorbike accidents in Stratford-on-Avon
We have used our experience to design our unique 30 second test. Our advisors can give you this test when you call, and at the end they can tell you if you can claim and how much your claim could be worth.
- If you were not responsible for causing the accident, then we could make a claim for you.
- You will need to provide medical evidence so make sure you visit a doctor as soon as you can.
- You can only make a claim within three years of your accident, so why not call today
How to get in touch
All you have to do to find out if you can claim is pick up the phone and speak to one of our advisors. If you call us from a landline, it’s free on 0800 689 0500, or you can call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.
Get the best advice about your claim and call Accident Advice Helpline today
Date Published: 10th July 2014