How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Motorbike accidents in Worcestershire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Worcestershire

    The rate of road traffic accidents these days, including motorbike accidents in Worcestershire is alarming. They can be caused by various things. There could be adverse weather conditions, there could be something wrong with the actual vehicle or even the driver could be impaired. Either way if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault then you may be entitled to claim for personal injury compensation, this where a law firm like Accident Advice Helpline can help.

    About claiming with Accident Advice Helpline for motorbike accidents in Worcestershire

    Firstly we are a law firm that only deal with personal injury compensation claims. We do this on what is called a no win no fee* basis. We are the pioneers of this system in the UK. We do not ask you for any money in order for you to start your claim, and if for some reason you happen to lose your claim we will not ask you to pay any legal fees. Since we were formed in June 2000 we have been handing a lifeline to the less fortunate innocent victims, who otherwise would be unable to make a claim for compensation.

    It does not matter where in the UK you happen to have your accident. We should be able to help you out. If you had an accident in Worcestershire for example, we will be able to provide a Worcestershire personal injury compensation solicitor with ease.

    How to contact a Worcestershire personal injury compensation solicitor

    If you wish to call and speak to an advisor at Accident Advice Helpline, call the freephone number 0800 689 0500, or if calling from a mobile phone call 0333 500 0993. If you call there is no obligation for you to make a claim, and our advisors will not pressure you into doing so either.

    Once you are satisfied that you want to proceed with your claim, the details you provided will be passed over to our Worcestershire personal injury compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    They will take any evidence you may have in your favour, and use it to the best of their ability to gain you the compensation that you deserve.

    You can also go to the website Accident Advice Helpline. Here you can do the 30 second test. This will see if you can make a claim or not. If you can you will be given an estimate of what you could expect in compensation. This is not going to be an accurate figure it is only meant as a guide.

    So don’t delay. If you need to make a claim for personal injury compensation, call the experts. Accident Advice Helpline.

    Date Published: 7th April 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.