Accident Advice Helpline have all the help, knowledge and experience to make successful Dumfries and Galloway claims. If you were not the person responsible for causing your accident, call now to find out if you could make a claim for compensation.
Motorbikes are often involved in accidents because drivers fail to see them. Because motorbikes are so much smaller, riders should take extra care to make sure they are as safe as they can be.
Stay safe on a motorbike
- Wear reflective clothing or light colours. Being seen can prevent a lot of accidents.
- Your helmet should be a good quality one with no cracks. If it has a crack it might fall apart if you fall off and bang your head.
- Wear clothing which will protect you if you fall off. Shorts or a t shirt won’t protect your skin in an accident.
- Make sure you don’t ride in someone’s blind spot. All vehicles have an area where they cannot see. If you keep plenty of distance between you and the vehicle in front, you are more likely to be seen.
Make a claim for motorbike accidents in Dumfries and Galloway
When you make a compensation claim, you have already suffered an ordeal. You don’t want your claim to be another stressful time. To do this, make sure you choose a specialist. Since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline have specialised in personal injury claims, so we will make sure that your claims for motorbike accidents in Dumfries and Galloway are handled professionally.
When you call to make an enquiry, you’ll find about our excellent customer service. Our friendly advisors can tell you about making a claim and offer advice, all over the phone. The patron of Accident Advice Helpline is Dame Esther Rantzen, the consumer’s champion. We understand how she feels about good customer service and we work hard to make sure we live up to this.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now
Accident Advice Helpline don’t make you wait to find out if you can make a claim. We can tell you when you phone. While our advisers discuss your accident with you, they will check on three main things.
- That someone else was responsible for causing the accident. You will not be able to claim if you were at fault.
- That your accident happened within the past three years, as this is the maximum time allowed for starting a claim.
- That you consulted a medical practitioner to have your injuries treated.
All you need to do is call 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re using a mobile phone and we’ll be happy to help with your claims for motorbike accidents in Dumfries and Galloway.
Date Published: 28th July 2014