How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Motorbike accident in Enfield

    Any motorbike accident in Enfield, or another other town, village or city here in the UK for that matter, is best handled on a no win no fee basis. It saves you worrying about having to pay your solicitor’s legal fees if your claim is unsuccessful. It’s a service that we here at Accident Advice Helpline operate, as do many of our competitors.

    Check your claim with the Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test for a motorbike accident in Enfield

    Accident Advice Helpline also operates another very useful service, which is our 30-second test. It’s a way of validating any personal injury claim in theory, before it actually gets launched. It means that if your claim passes this test, it will be highly unlikely to be unsuccessful further down the line.

    As well as validating a claim, the HOW MUCH compensation calculator (which is what you use to take the test) will also provide you with an estimate of how much your claim could win for you.

    A tip for your motorbike accident in Enfield claim

    If you’re involved in a road traffic accident (RTA) in Enfield in which someone is hurt, you must call the police to the scene. Not only is this the law, but it can also help the processing of a motorbike accident in Enfield claim. This is because of the fact that in your compensation claim can make a note of, and use, the incident report number that the police allocated to the investigation.

    Uninsured and/or untraced drivers

    Some of the personal injury claims relating to RTAs that we, here at Accident Advice Helpline have handled, involve untraced or uninsured drivers. So if a driver has fled the scene before anyone managed to get any details, or it was subsequently found that a driver’s insurance is invalid, all is not lost. We can still obtain compensation for injury victims via the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB).

    Open Claim Calculator

    The MIB is an organisation that all motor insurers here in the UK must belong to. The membership fees that the member companies pay covers the compensation payouts for these sorts of incidents.

    Most claims are settled out of court

    The whole compensation claim process is generally quite simple and straightforward. Over 90% of claimants never have to attend a meeting or go to court. It’s all handled remotely as a matter of routine.

    But if you do need any help, you can make use of the free 24/7 helpline service that we provide. All you have to do is call 0800 689 0500 from any landline and chat to our customer support team. You can also use your mobile, in which case you call 0333 500 0993. It may make things easier if you launch your claim sooner rather than later, so why not contact us today?

    Date Published: 29th March 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.