A motorbike accident in Dunmurry could leave you with serious injuries. Did you know you could be eligible to claim compensation if the accident was someone else’s fault? Accident Advice Helpline can tell you if you can make a claim.
Riding a motorbike safely
Motorbikes are small vehicles and it can be difficult for other vehicles on the road to see them. This is the main reason for accidents involving motorbikes.
- Help yourself to be seen my wearing hi visibility or reflective clothing.
- To prevent a head injury, wear a helmet that fits well. One that is too loose will not protect you.
- No matter how sunny it is, never be tempted to ride a motorbike in shorts and a t-shirt. If you have an accident you could lose a few layers of skin if your arms and legs are unprotected.
Call Accident Advice Helpline for advice
After an accident it’s vital to get the right information. Accident Advice Helpline’s friendly advisers are full of useful tips and advice which can help you when it comes to making a claim. They can also confirm if your motorbike accident in Dunmurry qualifies for compensation.
Using our unique 30-second test, you will be asked about your accident.
- Who caused it? To be eligible to make a claim, someone else must be the person responsible for causing your accident.
- Did you receive medical treatment? You will need a medical report to support your claim, so visit a doctor as soon after your accident as you can. A proper assessment of your injuries will aid your recovery by making sure you receive the right treatment.
- When did your accident happen? Your claim can be started as soon after your accident as you feel well enough, but you must start it within three years.
Claim today for a motorbike accident in Dunmurry
Once we have established that you can make a claim, it’s up to you if you want to proceed. If you’re worried about how much it will cost, don’t be. Accident Advice Helpline removes this worry by making all claims on a no-win, no-fee* basis.Open Claim Calculator
We can even start your claim for a motorbike accident in Dunmurry over the phone, so you don’t even have to worry about reading through long and complicated forms first.
So call now to find out if you can make a claim for your injuries. It’s free to call us on 0800 689 0500 or you should call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years experience, so give your claim the best chance you can and find out if we can help you. Call now!