Motorbike accident claim in Oldham – handling your losses
When a person has suffered from an accident and a personal injury due to someone else’s carelessness they want to compensated for their loss as soon as possible. The procedure for making a motorbike accident claim in Oldham is pretty simple but there are still people who make some basic errors that leads to them losing the case outright.
The following is a list of the reasons why a person loses his or her claim for car accident compensation:
- You waited for more than three years before deciding to file your claim with a solicitor. This is one of the basic mistakes that a person can make. Claims can be accepted after three years too but only under specific conditions such as if the victim is a minor. Once you have dealt with all medical emergencies, filing a motorbike accident claim in Oldham should be your very next step without any further delay. If you prolong this then all the details of the accident will be difficult to find and you will end up with a weak case.
- The background research that you carried out regarding all the law firms in the market was not sufficient. You should search online and ask for opinions from friends and family about the reliability of a law firm before filing your motorbike accident claim in Oldham.
- You filed your motorbike accident claim in Oldham with a newly formed law firm. Lawyers at new law firms may not be equipped with years of experience in their field, particularly for personal injury cases. It is problematic for them and they may skimp on the details and present a weak case. As a result they may mess up negotiations and you end up losing what is essentially a fairly straight forward case.
- You paid a huge fee upfront and the law firm scammed you in return. This is another one of those commonly occurring mishaps these days. Whenever you get into a contract with any law firm, always read the document correctly and look for any loopholes. Moreover, never pay an amount upfront. Always wait for some kind of authentic reassurance about things being on the right track. If you get the slightest whiff of a scam, run.
- You were not clear about the details of the accident that took place. Your solicitor does not have a sixth sense. You give yourself the time to think over the accident and write everything down so that you remember all the details clearly before filing your car accident claim in Oldham. Law Firms like Accident Advice Helpline are very helpful in such cases. The lawyers are patient and they work along with their clients to form a strong case against the other party.
Make that claim..
In order to present a successful claim and get your accident compensation for personal injuries received, get in touch with us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will help you put the strongest case possible together.
You can contact us completely free on your landline phone by calling 0800 689 0500. Or call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.