Making a motor vehicle accident claim need not be the daunting prospects that many victims fear, yet only about 30% of innocent accident victims claim the compensation they are entitled to.
There are many reasons cited for this, including:
- The costs – Accidents usually bring extra expenses with them and quite often financial hardship is something else that victims suffer. This can be made worse if the victim has to lose time from work because of their injuries. They do not then want the worry of how they will pay the legal fees to make a motor vehicle accident claim. At Accident Advice Helpline, we handle all our claims on a no-win, no-fee basis so that you do not have to worry about financing your claim.
- The time-scale – Victims seem to think it will take too long for a claim to be finalised. No-one can promise how long your claim will take, but we can tell you that we handle all claims as quickly and efficiently as possible, and any delays will not be the fault of Accident Advice Helpline.
- The amount – Some people seem to think it is not worth the effort for the amount they will be awarded. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee how much compensation you will receive as every claim is different, and there are many things that can affect it. We can give you an estimate of the amount though. Complete our 30-second test, either online or with an advisor by phone, to find out how much you could win, then decide if it is worth it or not.
Making a motor vehicle accident claim
Now we have the common misconceptions out the way, we need to confirm that you are entitled to make a motor vehicle accident claim. The rules are really quite simple:
- You must have been involved in an accident that was not your own fault
- You must have suffered personal injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- For a motor vehicle accident claim, the accident should have taken place within the last three years
Now all you need to do is get in touch with us to discuss your situation, so that we can make sure you are awarded the maximum amount for your circumstances. Speaking with us will not put you under any obligation to proceed, so why not make that call today.
From a landline ring 0800 689 0500. From a mobile, either call 0333 500 0993 or text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will call you as soon as one becomes available.