How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Motor bike accident injuries

    Even the most careful biker can become involved in an accident if other road users do not pay due care and attention. Unfortunately, a motorcyclist will usually come off worse in the event of a collision with a 4-wheeled vehicle and they could sustain serious injuries as a result.

    Even a full-faced helmet and leathers do not offer a lot of protection if a high-speed accident occurs. Indeed, it is true to say that bikers are one of the most vulnerable people on the road.

    If you have sustained motor bike accident injuries within the last three years, and you were not to blame for the accident, then there is some good news; you may be able to make a personal injury claim in order to receive compensation.

    Motor bike accident injuries

    Depending on the nature of the accident, motor bike injuries can range from minor cuts and bruising to serious, life-threatening conditions.

    For example, if your bike skids on a large pot hole, then you could be thrown to the ground and sustain a road rash injury. Protective clothing can help to prevent or minimise this type of injury, so it is a good idea to wear leathers even on warm days.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Broken bones are common motor bike accident injuries. Arms and legs can fracture in a collision with another vehicle and in more serious accidents, neck and spinal injuries can occur.

    Claim experts at Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have suffered motor bike accident injuries within the last three years and someone else was to blame, then you may be entitled to claim compensation. In fact, as a victim of any kind of non-fault accident, you are legally entitled to pursue a claim.

    For free initial advice and to find out more about the claim process, all you need to do is contact Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the top law firms in the UK and we specialise in personal injury claims.

    No-win, no-fee* claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we will support you from the beginning to the end of your claim. We will work hard to help you get the maximum compensation to which you are entitled.

    We work under the no-win, no-fee* agreement and we won’t ask you for an up-front payment to get your claim started. Put simply, Accident Advice Helpline is on your side.

    To chat to a member of our team, dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline. If you are using your mobile phone, then call 0333 500 0993, or you can text, ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you back as soon as possible.

    Date Published: 12th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Motorbike accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.