How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Motor accident damage claims

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Motor accident damage claims

    If you have had a car accident and suffered personal injury in a road traffic accident, the chances are that you will be looking into making motor accident damage claims against the party at fault. In order to make motor accident damage claims it is vitally important that you find a company that will help you to fight your corner.

    How do you know you can make motor accident damage claims?

    If you have had a car accident in the last three years and the accident was not your fault, you are likely to be able to make a claim against the guilty party for your injuries. It doesn’t matter what sort of motor accident you have had, or whether you were the driver, a front seat or a back seat passenger. It is also irrelevant whether your injuries were only minor. Regardless of the injuries you have suffered, you can make a claim for compensation for your hurt and losses.

    Which company specialises in compensation claims?

    If you search the Internet you will find any number of companies who claim to be able to handle legal cases and make motor accident damage claims for you. You need to be wary of companies who will try and scam you, or companies who take a conveyer belt approach to processing claims. Ideally you need to find a company who specialise in personal accident claims and who have enough experience to win your claim for compensation. Ideally, you need Accident Advice Helpline.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    You probably have heard of us here at Accident Advice Helpline. We have been in business for over 15 years’ now and we have a wealth of experience in winning personal injury claims. Our patron is Dame Esther Rantzen, the well-known TV celebrity and consumer rights champion. If Dame Esther trusts us, you know we must be worth all we claim about ourselves.

    How do you make compensation claims?

    You can check whether you would be eligible for making a claim by taking or unique 30-second test online. Literally within those seconds, we can give make a judgement as to whether we can help you with your motor accident damage claims or not. From there you, can get in touch with us either via the company website or phone us from your landline. If you phone from your landline the call will be completely free. Call us free today on 0800 689 0500. Alternatively, you can contact us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, although charges may apply.

    What happens then?

    You will be able to speak to one of our friendly and professional advisers who will take some initial details from you and then you will be passed onto our legal team, one of whom will take up your case.

    It really is as easy as that. So contact us today so that we can help you start your motor accident damage claims.

    Category: Road Traffic Accident Claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.