Accident Advice Helpline will provide you with sound motor accident advice
Being involved in a road traffic accident is unfortunately one of most common forms of accidents in this day and age. More and more people are now on the roads which makes the streets of the UK a very busy place. If you have been involved in a road traffic accident as a driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist, you may be eligible to claim for compensation.
First and foremost, contact Accident Advice Helpline for sound motor accident advice.
If the road traffic accident that you were involved in took place in the UK, was someone else’s fault, and you feel that you are ready to make a claim, take the first steps by getting the best motor accident advice from Accident Advice Helpline. There are a few criteria that you must meet to claim with one of our very professional lawyers:
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else
- The accident that you were involved must have in happened within the last three years
- The accident resulted in the need for medical treatment or assistance.
We take all claims into consideration
The following are tips on what to do after a road traffic accident. If possible, make sure you have carried these out before getting in touch for motor accident advice:
- At the time of the accident, call the emergency services immediately in if you have sustained an injury.
- Obtain contact details and relevant information of any witnesses if there were any involved – try to find out anything that helps to contact them, such as their place of work.
- Make a note of hazards, weather, road and traffic conditions that may have contributed to the accident, including the position of the sun and state of the road surface.
- Take photographs of anything that may help your claim.
- Call us as soon as you can for further motor accident advice.
Even if you haven’t done any of the above after a road traffic accident, please feel free to get in contact and we can provide you with professional motor accident advice.
Get further motor accident advice by getting in touch
Accident Advice Helpline always works hard to provide you with all the support you need for a stress free claim, from the moment you get in touch.
Our handy helplines are open 24 hours a day which you can call from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or free from a mobile on: 0333 500 0993.
You have nothing to lose by calling our friendly advisers for a no obligation chat about your accident and injuries.
You can find out what options are available to you and understand the claims process.
Just call today!
Date Published: 21st April 2014
Author: David Brown