Make the right choice. Ask for expert advice to make your claim a success!
When you have suffered an accident or incident and been injured as a result, many people may offer an opinion on what you should do next. Whilst friends and family may mean well and have your best interests at heart, they may not be as fully informed of the legal side of claiming for Monmouthshire accident at work compensation as expert injury advisers, with in excess of 15 years’ experience to draw upon.
If you, or a friend or colleague, have been injured as a result of a work related accident or incident that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, you may be legally entitled to pursue a claim for Monmouthshire accident at work compensation.
Why make a claim for Monmouthshire accident at work compensation?
- Nothing will change the fact that the accident or incident occurred and that you have sustained an injury as the result. However, claiming Monmouthshire accident at work compensation can go some way towards redressing the balance in your favour, after being injured through no fault of your own.
- Claiming accident at work compensation may be necessary if you have incurred large medical and personal expenses as a result of your injury occurring, which you may be unable to pay for from savings.
- You may have been signed off work and forced to claim sick pay which may mean that your household income has been drastically reduced. Unless you have an insurance policy in place for situations such as these, then meeting essential bills could be difficult.
- You may have to consider adapting your living environment to accommodate your care needs following your accident, which may be expensive and involve long term alterations.
- You may require round the clock care from a team of trained professionals as a result of your injury and this can be expensive to put in place and afford in the long term.
- You may need to employ others to carry out jobs that you would have done routinely yourself before being injured. Again, this can be an additional cost that you have to bear yourself.
Making the call and starting the claim
Once you have established your eligibility to pursue a claim for accident at work compensation, by calling the 24/7 telephone helpline at Accident Advice Helpline, you may wish to proceed with claiming for your compensation using their team of expert injury solicitors.
When you are ready to go ahead, your claim will be allocated to one of their team of injury solicitors who will be delighted to handle all aspects of your claim on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis on your behalf.
Don’t delay! Call the legal experts and establish if you are entitled to claim accident at work compensation for yourself. What have you got to lose?
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.
Date Published: 24th September 2014