How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Mole Valley compensation

    Claiming Mole Valley compensation is easy if you have evidence which proves that an accident you have had was the fault of someone else and that you were injured because of it. In order to get the correct amount of compensation you will need to prove how the accident has affected your life, both physically and financially, and then find an experienced injury lawyer who is able to make your claim for you and push for as much compensation as you are entitled to. Here are some of the things that Accident Advice Helpline will consider, to ensure that you get as much compensation as you deserve.

    Time off work

    Although you might be able to get sick pay and benefits whilst you are taking time off work, it is unlikely to be as much as you would usually earn if you were still going to work, which may leave you with a deficit that you need to make up. Work out what this is and back it up with a letter from your employer stating the time you have taken off and what you would have earned if you had been going into work. Loss of earnings can be recovered as part of a successful claim.


    Everything from cabs for hospital appointments to the costs of deliveries for grocery shopping are costs which directly relate to your injury, because you are struggling to get around. Similarly, prescription costs should also be considered expenses along with things like the costs of childcare and so on. Keep a note of everything that you have to spend because of your injury, get receipts for them all, and provide your lawyer with these.

    Making Mole Valley compensation claims the easy way

    If you decide that you do want to make Mole Valley compensation claims and that you are entitled to a compensation payout because of your accident and injury, the next step is to find an experienced lawyer who can process your claim on your behalf.

    The easy way to make your claim is to call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, 0333 500 0993 from a mobile or text “claim365” to 88010 and the team will be more than happy to pass you over to an injury lawyer who can work on a 100% no win no fee basis to process your claim. You will be kept updated as your claim progresses, allowing you to keep your lawyer up to date with any changes or information that they need to know.

    Open Claim Calculator

    A fast efficient service of the highest quality is what we provide, free of any obligation to make a claim unless you want to. Give us a call today and find out all you need to know about compensation claims.

    Date Published: 6th September 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.