Need help making a claim for your injury?
Facial injury is one of the most devastating injuries that can occur, following an accident or incident. If that accident was caused through no fault of your own, then you may be left feeling distraught and angry that your life has been changed irrevocably by Milton road traffic accidents.
If you, or some one close to you, has sustained a painful facial injury as a result of an accident or incident that was caused through no fault of your own within the last three years, then you may be legally entitled to pursue personal injury compensation for your Milton road traffic accidents.
Why are facial injuries so devastating?
- The facial area consists of the primary sensory organs of sight, smell, sound, touch and taste and if the delicate tissues should become damaged through trauma, after Milton road traffic accidents for example, then these can become compromised.
- In addition, the facial area is what identifies us as individuals – a unique set of features that identify us as different from each other. Once the facial area has been damaged, these features may be altered and may take on a different appearance.
- The tissues of the facial area are thinner than those on the rest of the body; making them more sensitive to damage and injury. They make take longer to heal and be more prone to infection.
- If the face is badly damaged, the airways may become restricted and the nasal passageways may become blocked. This can have serious implications for breathing and ventilation.
- Any injury to the facial area can have psychological implications for the casualty. They may feel emotionally scarred as they have to come to terms with their altered appearance.
Milton road traffic accidents – claim now
To find out quickly and in complete confidence over the phone, if you are entitled to pursue personal injury compensation for your facial injury caused by Milton road traffic accidents, just call Accident Advice Helpline.
We are a highly experienced law firm consisting of helpful advisers and professional injury solicitors who can offer you no-obligation advice about pursuing a facial injury claim following your road traffic accident.
We have over 16 years’ experience of assisting people who, like you, have been injured through no fault of their own in a road traffic accident. Our friendly team of advisers have a wealth of experience of assisting people to claim their legal right to personal injury compensation.
It is always left up to you to decide if proceeding with a personal injury compensation claim is right for you and your circumstances. Should you choose to go ahead with making your facial injury compensation claim following your road traffic accident, then our knowledgeable team of injury solicitors will be pleased to assist you on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Call us today – 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.