How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Milton Keynes Car Accident Claims

    How to ask your employer for changes to your job and make a no win no fee accident claim

    If you have been working in your job for some time, it is natural for you to feel as though you want to move forward and start to move up the company. Unfortunately there won’t always be new positions available for you to move into, or positions above you for you to go to, in which case the only thing you can really do until something becomes available is to ask your employer to add changes and responsibilities onto your existing job.

    Although this may not seem as good as a promotion or a different position, you could still learn a lot from doing this, and it will look great on your CV.

    • Know what you want to change. There is no point going to your employer and asking them to make changes to your job if you don’t actually know what changes you want to happen. Your employer shouldn’t have to think up things that they can do to make your job better for you, you should be able to tell them what you are looking for.
    • Be flexible. Don’t expect your employer to just do exactly what you ask them to, to the letter. You should be as flexible as you can be to allow them to think of ways to take your suggestions and make them workable for both you and the company.
    • Tell them why. Don’t just say that you want changes to happen, let them know why. For example, if you feel that you are a little too efficient now and want to be challenged, this sounds much more positive than simply saying you want things to change, so be upfront about this.

    Making Milton Keynes car accident claims

    One of the reasons that you might be looking for a change to your current job is if you have been injured because of the job you are doing. If for instance you have a driving job, and the vehicle had not been serviced and the brakes failed and you feel that your employer is at fault for any injuries that you have suffered, it is always worthwhile looking into making Milton Keynes car accident claims against your employer, who has a duty of care to all of their employees and should be ensuring that the work force is safe.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to find out more about making Milton Keynes car accident claims and decide if this is the right move for you. If it is then a dedicated lawyer will work with you on your Milton Keynes car accident claims, to get you the compensation you deserve.

    Date Published: 14th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.