How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Middlesbrough No Win No Fee Accident Claim

    How to decide whether or not to make a no win no fee accident claim against a family member

    You should be able to claim compensation from any person that has caused you to have a serious accident and sustain serious injuries. As long as you can prove that this person was behaving somewhat negligently, leading to your injuries, you have a good enough case to go to court with, and this should ensure that your claim is successful and you get the compensation you deserve.

    Just because you can make a claim, though, doesn’t always mean that you should. If it is going to potentially ruin a relationship with someone, it might not be worth it and this is even more important to think about if you have been injured by a family member.

    • Speak to your family member. You should let them know that you are struggling with what has happened and the financial implications of this. If they are able to offer you any help or money of any description there and then, you might not need to make a compensation claim at all. Otherwise, this may help them to understand why you are doing what you are doing.
    • Work out how badly you need the money. If your family member is not willing to give you any money, you should decide how necessary this money is to your recovery and your life when it comes to staying afloat during this time. If it really is necessary, you don’t really have a choice.
    • Decide if you can handle the process. Even with an injury lawyer working on your behalf, getting compensation can be a long and drawn out process, and one that isn’t easy on anyone. You have to decide whether or not you are comfortable making a claim before you move forward.
    • Try to find a lawyer. You will have more luck speaking directly to a lawyer about what you want to do, to help you to decide whether or not to move forward with a claim.

    Make a Middlesbrough no win no fee accident claim

    It is up to you to decide whether or not you want to make a no win no fee accident claim, but if you do decide to go ahead and the claim is against someone that you love, you may want to look into claiming through a third party. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about making a no win no fee accident claim in Middlesbrough, and decide whether this is the right course of action for you.

    If you decide to move forward with an accident claim, an experienced injury lawyer will work with you and on your behalf to get you the compensation that you deserve, so you shouldn’t even have to go to court.

    Date Published: 9th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.