If you wish to claim compensation for a mid Sussex car accident in which you suffered an injury through no fault of your own, you’re going to need a personal injury claim specialist like Accident Advice Helpline. Although you will have many to choose from, you won’t find many better than us. We are in fact one of the leading injury claim solicitors here in the UK.
Young male drivers are more at risk than any other drivers
Road traffic accidents (or RTA’s) injuries statistics here in the UK do not make for good reading. Last year, over 23,380 people were either killed or seriously injured in road traffic accidents, and many of them were young men. Young male drivers are indeed more at risk of losing their lives, or being seriously injured in an RTA than any other category of driver here in the UK.
RTA’s are in actual fact the largest single killer of young people not only in the UK, but all over the world. Statistically young male drivers are involved in one out of every four fatal or serious crashes, even though they only make up one out of every eight drivers. In other words, young male drivers are twice as likely to suffer a serious or fatal injury, than any other driver.
According to research recently carried out here in the UK, other notable statistics include:
- 18-year-old driver are three times more likely to be involved in the crash than 48-year-old drivers.
- One in every five new drivers who’ve recently passed their tests has an accident within six months.
- The accident rate amongst young male drivers is much higher than it is with young female drivers
- Young male drivers aged between 17 and 20 are seven times more at risk than other age groups of male drivers
- Between the early hours of the morning (2AM to 5AM) the risk of drivers aged 17 to 20 times is a staggering 17 times higher than that of any other male driver.
It’s hardly surprising that insurance premiums for younger drivers are so high.
Take the Accident Advice Helpline 30 second test for your mid Sussex car accident
If you’ve suffered a personal injury in a mid Sussex car accident and you want to know how much compensation you could expect to be awarded, you can find out by taking the 30 second test using the ‘HOW MUCH’ calculator on our website.
What a no win no fee service mans
Using no win no fee personal injury claims means there is no financial danger. So even if your claim is unsuccessful you won’t pay a penny to us. It’s a service that we offer here at Accident Advice Helpline, and one that is endorsed by well known people’s consumer champion Esther Rantzen.
Accident Advice Helpline
We also operate a free 24/7 helpline for anybody who either needs help, or who has any queries. This helpline can be accessed by calling 0800 180 4123 from any landline, or 0333 500 0992 from any mobile.
Date Published: 16th June 2014