There are many reasons that people consider making Mid Suffolk claims, but before any claim can be considered, you need to now that you fit the criteria for making a claim, which is:
- You must have been in an accident that was not your own fault. This is the mainstay of any claim, because you cannot claim compensation from yourself.
- You must have been injured in the accident. Without a personal injury, you cannot make a personal injury claim.
- Your injury must have needed the attention of a medical professional. This is to stop people claiming for really minor injuries such as a bruised knee, or something similar.
- The accident should have happened with the last three years. This time limit applies to most accident situations, but there are some exceptions.
The time limit exceptions for Mid Suffolk claims
There are several exceptions to the time limits on making a claim, but the main two are:
- If you were a child at the time you were injured, and no one made a claim for you then, you have three years from your 18th birthday to start your claim.
- If you are claiming for an industrial disease or condition, you have three years from the date you are diagnosed, because some of them can take many years to show themselves.
Getting the best legal representation for your claim
Personal injury claims, no matter where they are in the UK are a legal process and as such should be dealt with by the legal profession. For the best legal representation there is for claiming compensation, you need to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
We have over 15 years’ experience of making successful claims, and have already helped many thousands of innocent victims get the compensation they were entitled to – now we can help you.
We work on a no win no fee basis, so that we can be certain that all victims of accidents have the same opportunity to make a claim. We will not ask you to pay us any money to start the work, so a call to us today could get your claim underway.
Getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
Getting in touch with us is as easy as making a claim with us. You can:
- Complete our 30-second test, to see if you qualify and get an estimate of what you compensation could be. An advisor will then ring you to see if we can be of further assistance.
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010 and we will call you
- Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- Call from your mobile on 0333 500 0993
No matter which way you get in touch, you will be given free, no obligation advice, so do it now and find out if you can make a claim.