Innocent victims usually have many questions when they are considering the possibility of making a Mid Suffolk, accident at work claim. Lets answer a few of the questions before they are even asked, and give you some information about personal injury claims.
Being eligible to make a Mid Suffolk, accident at work claim
This is one of the most common questions we are asked, and the answer is that anyone can make a Mid Suffolk, accident at work claim, providing the rules apply. The rules are the same no matter what type of accident you were in:
- Someone else must have been to blame for the accident
- You must have been injured in the accident
- You must have needed to seek medical attention for your injuries
- The accident must have happened no more than three years ago
Any accident you are injured in that complies with the rules entitled you to compensation, whether that is a Mid Suffolk, accident at work claim, or a claim for some other types of accident.
The accidents innocent victims make claims for
There are an unlimited number of accidents that victims can be injured in, just some of them being:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Holiday accidents
- Food poisoning
- Industrial illnesses and conditions
- Animal attacks
These and any other type of accident that was not your fault, all come within the scope of making a personal injury claim.
The injuries you could sustain in an accident that was not your own fault
There is no end to the injuries that can sustained in accidents, just a few of the more common ones being:
- Broken bones – these are one of the most common injuries to happen in an accident
- Head and brain injuries – these can change the life of the victim forever
- Back and spine injuries – these often leave long term affects for the victim
- Internal injuries – these need immediate attention if the victim is to survive
- Burns and scalds – these can leave awful scarring, and the trauma this can cause can be worse than the injury itself
- Loss of limbs and digits – learning how to cope with this sort of injury takes much determination, and although huge strides have been made with false limbs, they are not suitable for everyone
- Facial injuries – the can be among the most visible of injuries, and can turn the most extroverted victim into a recluse
- Impaired vision or hearing – imagine never being able to see or hear your loved ones again, particularly any young children you may have
Someone’s life can be totally altered by an accident, and they have to manage whatever changes to their lifestyle are needed to cope with the injuries. Apart from being very stressful, this can also be very expensive, and someone has to pay, whoever it was that put them in this situation.
Making your Mid Suffolk, accident at work claim
Making a compensation claim of any sort is so much easier if you use someone with as much experience, expertise and knowledge as Accident Advice Helpline. Call our freephone number or complete one of our online option to see if you want to proceed with a claim.
Date Published: 28th September 2014