How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Medway No Win No Fee Accident Claim

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Medway

    Small changes which will make you feel better after illness or injury and how to make a no win no fee* accident claim

    If you have been seriously ill or injured and are taking some time off to recover, it is all too easy to get caught up in the way that you are feeling, and any pain that you are in, and forget how to go about your normal, day to day life. After some time, your injuries will start to heal and you will start to feel better physically, and this is the ideal time for you to start making changes so that you can feel better mentally and emotionally. These changes don’t have to be huge, in fact the smallest changes can do so much to make you feel better.

    • Clean your room. The room that you spend the most time in after your accident is likely to become a little shoddy and cluttered as you spend more time in there. As soon as you feel up to it, or even if you don’t (just take it slowly) you should start making a path through the clutter and clearing out your room. If you can get the space you spend the most time in to feel clear, you should feel lighter as well.
    • Get dressed and do your hair. Once you are able to move about a little more freely, make sure that you get up and dressed every day, even if you are just going to go and lie back down on your bed. This small change makes you feel more motivated to get back out there sooner rather than later.
    • Start a project. Even if you can’t get back to work right away, you should start a project that gives your days a little more meaning and structure, and helps you to feel as though you are really achieving something despite your injuries. once you have started, promise yourself that you will finish, even if you have to complete it after you are recovered.

    You can make a Medway no win no fee* accident claim

    You can make a Medway no win no fee* accident claim any time that you are seriously injured, or made ill by another person. This could be deliberate on the case of the other person, or simply a case of negligence that has led to your illness.

    Either way, making a Medway no win no fee* accident claim can help you to recover in a number of ways, offering you the money you need to pay for medical treatment and any other expenses that came from your injuries, as well as giving you a sense of emotional closure so that you are happier with what happened. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to make a start on your Medway no win no fee* accident claim right away.

    Date Published: 4th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.