How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Manual handling training claim in Charnwood

    Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist personal injury law firm. If you have been injured in a manual handling accident and you do not know what to do next, you can get in touch with us at any time. We will talk you through the process of making a manual handling training claim in Charnwood, and we will even help you make a claim for compensation, should you wish to do so.

    Making a manual handling training claim in Charnwood

    You can make a manual handling claim if you have been injured in a manual handling accident that was not your fault. In the case of a manual handling training claim, this will usually mean that your employer acted in such a way that caused you to become injured.

    For instance, your employer may not have provided you with enough training to complete the tasks they set you, or they may not have provided the correct equipment for the job. They may even have neglected the strict Health and Safety regulations imposed on them, putting you in a dangerous position, which led to your injury – whatever the case may be. As long as you can prove the negligence of your employer is what caused your accident, you should have no problem making a claim.

    See a doctor

    It is very important that you should see a doctor after having been injured in a manual handling accident, not only because you may require treatment for the injuries you have sustained, but also because your injuries will be recorded by your doctor. This will help you to prove that you were in fact injured, should you decide to make a personal injury claim.

    Act quickly

    In order to make a manual handling claim, you will need to act quickly and file your claim within 3 years’ of having been injured because there is currently a 3 year time limit on filing personal injury claims. If you miss this deadline, it is unlikely that you will be able to claim compensation at all, no matter how deserving you might be.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Get a lawyer

    If you want to ensure that you have a decent chance of securing compensation, you should always hire one of our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers to file your claim for you, because we know exactly what needs to be done to get the best results.

    To find out more about making a manual handling training claim in Charnwood, call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500. If you would prefer to contact us via mobile, you will need to call 0333 500 0993 and calls from mobiles will be charged.

    Date Published: 14th November 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.