There is a well-established link between exposure to asbestos and the development of malignant mesothelioma (European Society for Medical Oncology 2010). Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we specialise in helping customers make malignant mesothelioma claims.
5 ways Accident Advice Helpline can help you…
- The consequences of being exposed to asbestos were not known for a number of years, especially as the disease doesn’t appear immediately after coming into unprotected contact with asbestos. The likelihood is that you may not have worked in the industry for some time but you are now suffering the effects of exposure to asbestos. The first step we take here at Accident Advice Helpline is to evaluate the possible success of your claim by using our unique ’30-second test’. Once this has been established, we’ll put you in touch with one of our solicitors.
- All our solicitors have a variety of specialisms. Malignant mesothelioma claims are handled by legal teams who have experience in dealing with complex claims such as these. You can claim for your illness as well as additional costs this brings such as prescription charges, etc. You will also need to consider any future needs you may have such as specialist care you will need in your home, specialist equipment and costs back and forth to medical appointments, etc. Your legal team will work closely with you to get as much compensation for you to cover these costs, although we understand this may be ‘too little, too late’.
- Despite the complexity of malignant mesothelioma claims, you’ll be pleased to learn they don’t come with a hefty price tag. Most people associate taking legal action with needing a huge amount of money to finance it. Our initial advice here at Accident Advice Helpline is free and all our solicitors all work on a ‘no win no fee*’ basis.
- Making malignant mesothelioma claims will often mean taking action against your former employer. This may be a small business or a huge multi-national company. Whoever it is, there is no need to worry as Accident Advice Helpline is used to standing up for the ‘little guy’. We’ll be with you every step of the way. You can contact us at any point during the process to talk through any worries or concerns; we are on hand to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our advisors are friendly and professional. We are not trying to sell you anything! By calling us today you are under no obligation to make a malignant mesothelioma claim.
- You can see how much we have helped other customers by reading their testimonials on our website. Our reputation is built on acting with integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability for every customer we work with. Dame Esther Rantzen, a well-respected consumer champion, completely endorses our service.
So if you feel you have a compensation claim, then call us today for a no-obligation chat on 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 1st September 2012
Author: David Brown
Category: Asbestos claims