How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Maldon No Win No Fee Accident

    Should you make a no win no fee accident claim against a friend?

    If you have been involved in a serious accident, that was caused by a friend, then you need to think carefully before you make a Maldon, no win no fee accident claim against them. Although the money from a compensation claim will be fantastic for helping you to move forward with your life, helping to keep you afloat financially as well as to get a sense of closure about what has happened, it may damage your relationship with your friend irreparably.

    Even if you are very angry at the time, you should consider how long you are likely to be angry for, and then if it is worth making the claim.

    • How much do you need the money? If you are making a compensation claim for the sake of it, because you think that you probably will be able to, then this may not be worth losing a friend over. If you have the finances and so on to keep yourself afloat following your injury, then you might not want to risk it.
    • How close is your friend? Do remember that if you make a compensation claim against them, you are essentially taking money straight out of their pocket. If they are not willing to do this already then they are going to be upset about this. If this is a very close friend, think about whether you could cope with losing them as a friend.
    • How bad were your injuries? If you have suffered extremely serious injuries then making a compensation claim might be the only way for you to cope with what has happened to you. Compensation can pay for private medical care and so on, offering you an easier way to cope.
    • What are your motives for the claim? If you are making a compensation claim against your friend because you are angry, this is a bad reason, and you should wait and calm down before you continue with the claim.

    Go ahead with a Maldon no win no fee accident claim

    If you do decide to go ahead with a Maldon, no win no fee accident claim against a friend, the best way for you to do this without getting too involved is to do it through a third party.

    Accident Advice Helpline has over 10 years’ experience with these types of claims, and will be able to provide you with advice and support, as well as an experienced personal injury lawyer, who will work on a 100% no win no fee basis to process your Maldon, no win no fee accident claim and get you the compensation you deserve. Call the helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to get started as soon as possible.

    Date Published: 4th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.