How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Making an injury claim in Keswick

    Making an injury claim in Keswick

    You may be considering making an injury claim in Keswick if you had an accident there and were injured while on holiday in the Lake District. You would have to prove that the accident was not your fault and file a claim within three years of the date of the accident.

    There are many activities such as fell walking, ghyll scrambling, climbing, or abseiling which you can do in the Lake District and you may have an accident while doing some of the more adventurous ones. If you have an accident that you can prove was due to an inexperienced guide, or faulty equipment that you were given, you may be able to make an injury claim in Keswick.

    Making an injury claim in Keswick

    If you live in Keswick and the north Lake District, you may have been the innocent victim of an accident. If you can prove that you were not to blame for it, and it happened within the last three years, you could possibly make an injury claim in Keswick, or one from any other place in the British Isles.

    You must be able to prove that you had immediate medical treatment for your injuries if you are considering making an injury claim in Keswick.

    You can also make an injury claim in Keswick, for example, if you have been diagnosed with an illness that you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. This could be an occupational disease for which you may be able to prove your employer’s negligence was responsible for, or perhaps you contracted MRSA while in hospital or a residential care home.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have an injury claim to make from anywhere in Britain, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice.

    You an call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, day or night, every day of the year, including on Bank Holidays. Although our phone line are always open for your calls, you might find, when you ring us, that thee is no one free to answer the phone. If this happens, please don’t hang up without leaving us a message. We will call you back as soon as we can.

    From a landline, call us on our freephone number, which is 0800 689 0500. If you call us from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.

    If  you would prefer us to call you, send us the text message “claim 365” to 88010. We will call you as soon as we can to find out how we can help you with the claims’ process.

    Why not contact us now and find out if you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim?

    Date Published: 10th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.