How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Making an injury claim in Kentish Town

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Kentish Town

    If you live in Kentish Town, London, you may have fallen in the market because of spilled food or liquid, and you could have fractured your arm or leg. If this is the case, you may be wondering about making an injury claim in Kentish Town against the local authority (or the association of market traders) which has a responsibility for the health and safety of the general public, while they are walking or driving. They are responsible for the good maintenance of the roads and streets.

    Making an injury claim in Kentish Town

    You may want to file an injury claim in Kentish Town because, in the past three years, you have been diagnosed with an illness which was the result of another person’s negligence. In the case of a work-related illness or an occupational disease, you could be able to file an injury claim in Kentish Town against your employer.

    How to make an injury claim in Kentish Town

    If you are intent on making an injury claim in Kentish Town, or one elsewhere in the British Isles, your first step will be to find a personal injury solicitor or an accident solicitor who is an expert in handling claims for accidents or illnesses such as yours.

    For example, if you have been recently diagnosed with a work-related illness, you will need to find a solicitor who has dealt with similar cases in the past. It would not be much use in hiring the services of a solicitor who specialises in accidents in public places, for example. You need a solicitor who has the experience and expertise you need to win you the maximum amount of compensation you could receive for your illness or injury.

    You should be given an initial appointment free, so that you can discuss your possible personal injury compensation claim. After the solicitor has listened to what you have to say and asked a few questions, he or she should be able to tell you if you have grounds to make a claim. At this first meeting, you should ask the solicitor to show you testimonials from previous satisfied clients so that you can be sure that your claim is in good hands.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you decide to hire that solicitor, he or she will write to the person you say is responsible for your illness or injury and inform them of your claim. They will have ninety days in which to reply. Your solicitor will need your medical report and other documentation so that he or she can build a case for you.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert legal advice about making any personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. Call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, from landlines. From mobiles, the number to ring is 0333 500 0993.

    We can phone you to discuss your potential claim if you send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.

    So contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert claims’ advice.

    Date Published: 10th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.