How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Making an injury claim in Kennford

    You may be thinking about making an injury claim in Kennford either because you have been injured in an accident that was no fault of yours, or because you have been diagnosed with an illness that you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. Usually you have three years in which to file an injury claim, although as this is not always the case, you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have to make your particular claim.

    Making an injury claim in Kennford

    It’s possible that you would like to file a claim but think it is not the right thing to do. However, if for example, there are some bad practices at your workplace, if you were injured in an accident at work, and made an injury claim in Kennford or elsewhere in the UK, your claim would highlight these and perhaps save a colleague from being involved in a fatal accident. With Accident Advice Helpline you will find that making an injury claim in Kennford is a fairly simple process.

    Accidents at work

    Your employer has a duty to protect his or her employees and keep them safe. There are guidelines and regulations for health and safety at work, and these should be strictly followed, by workers and bosses alike. Your employer should provide you with a safe, healthy environment in which to work, provide you with the necessary protective gear, and give you solid training so that you do not get injured or ill while carrying out your duties.

    Your employer will have public liability insurance which will take care of any personal injury compensation claims which may arise. Don’t think that your compensation will come out of his or her pocket.

    Before any new work is undertaken, your employer should ensure that a risk assessment is carried out, in order to minimise the risk of accidents. Failure to do so is negligence on his or her part.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have had an accident at work which was not your fault in the last three years, you may be entitled to make an injury claim in Kennford or elsewhere. If you think you have a claim to make, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can phone or text us at any time.

    From a landline, call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993.

    If you would prefer us to call you, send the text message “claim365” to 88010.

    Why not call now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 10th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.