Making compensation claims online can be daunting and you may not know the best way to start. So we have put together a few handy hints to help you unravel a process that can be very stressful and worrying. Accident Advice Helpline are specialists in dealing with compensation claims online, so read on for some useful tips from the experts.
- Do not rush into making a decision to take legal action. Talk to our experienced staff who will listen carefully to the circumstances of your accident and injuries and will be able to tell you honestly if you have a legitimate claim.
- Try out our online compensation calculator, also known as the 30-second test, as when making compensation claims, you need to find out as much information as possible. The calculator will not only tell you if you are eligible to claim, but will also give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you might receive.
- If you decide to go ahead with a claim, you will need the services of the best personal injury lawyer in your area. Our huge database of legal partners enables us to make a recommendation to you, based on the success of the lawyer’s previous compensation claims online and their specialist experience.
- Do not worry about having to attend court, as in most cases claimants do not need to actually go to court, or even to the solicitor’s office. Many cases are processed by telephone with little requirement to travel to the solicitor’s office.
- Whether your accident occurred at work, on the road or in a public building, we help thousands of people each year to make compensation claims. Our experience in dealing with a vast number of accident types makes us the ideal choice to help you with your claim.
- All our legal partners work on a no win no fee basis, reducing the worry of huge legal bills that put many people off making compensation claims. There is nothing to pay to begin a claim.
- When searching for a company to help you with your claim, look for a member of the Claims Standards Council. Accident Advice Helpline is a member of this trade body, and our activities are regulated by them.
Making compensation claims online
Hopefully, our list of hints and tips will have helped you understand the process of making compensation claims online, but if you want more detailed information just give our 24-hour helpline a call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our supportive and experienced staff offer free advice and can put you in touch with the best personal injury lawyer in your area.