Did you know that the UK was a leading centre of the Scientific Revolution from the 17th Century? Major theorists such as Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin ensured that the UK remained at the forefront of scientific research. More recently, the scientist Stephen Hawking has produced work that has advanced theories in quantum gravity and the investigation of black holes. Indeed, between 2004 and 2008, the UK produced 7 percent of the world’s scientific research papers. This figure put the UK at third highest in the world, behind only the USA and China.
If you have been injured as a result of an accident that was not your fault, help is at hand. Accident Advice Helpline are just a phone call away and we want to help you claim the compensation you deserve. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Making a Claim in the UK
Do you live in the UK? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline to Help Me With Making a Claim in the UK?
Established in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% no-win, no-fee compensation promise.
- No money required up front to start your claim.
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline.
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and No-win, No-fee means exactly that.’
So If You Have . . .
- Been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault.
- Slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant.
- Had an accident at work due to no fault of your own.
- Suffered any other form of no fault injury.
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get in Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with making a claim UK. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim.
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500.
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993.
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010.
Get in touch now. We are here to help.