Making A Car Insurance Claim
Despite the advanced safety features of most modern cars, injuries as a result of car accidents are sadly all too common. Whiplash is often sustained in a car accident and this is very difficult to treat. If you suffer a whiplash injury in a car accident then you may be in constant pain and find even the simplest of tasks difficult to carry out. Often the pain from a whiplash injury can last for years after the accident occurred. If you have been injured in a car crash that was not your fault then you are entitled to make a personal injury claim for compensation. Thankfully, at Accident Advice Helpline, we have specialist solicitors who can deal with your case.
Our team are just a phone call away and we want to help you claim the compensation you deserve. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Making A Car Insurance Claim
Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline To Help Me With My Claim?
Established in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has 13 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and ‘no win, no fee’ means exactly that.’Open Claim Calculator
So If You Have…
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any other form of no fault injury
…you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with making a car insurance claim. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help.