If you live in Tendring and have been injured in an accident that you can prove was not your fault, you may be thinking about making an accident claim in Tendring to obtain compensation for your injuries. If you are, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for help and expert legal advice.
Top five tips for making an accident claim in Tendring
If you have been the victim of an accident that was not your fault, you will understandably want to get the personal injury compensation you deserve. Read on for five top tips on ensuring you get the best settlement you can.
- See a medical professional – You cannot expect to make an accident claim if you have not seen a doctor for your injuries. It is important that you are professionally diagnosed, as the medical report will be one of the most vital pieces of evidence. It will show what injuries you have suffered and what treatment you have had.
- Keep proof of expenses – Have you suffered expenses because of the injury you have sustained? This can be anything from treatment costs, to loss of income, to childcare expenses. You will need to keep proof of these costs if you are to claim however. So don’t throw away your receipts.
- Get witness contact details – It is always a good idea to get the contact details of anyone that witnessed the accident. Their statements could prove to be pivotal when it comes to making your accident claim.
- Choose a high quality solicitor – It is so important to have a high quality solicitor on your side. If you choose Accident Advice Helpline, this is something you do not need to worry about. All of our solicitors are highly specialised and boast extensive experience. They all work on a no win no fee* basis and we will match you to the best one for your unique requirements.
- Claim as soon as possible – Last but not least, the sooner you claim the better. There are several reasons why this is the case. Firstly, there is actually a three year time limit on all personal injury cases. Moreover, the longer you leave it the more difficult it will become. The details will not be fresh in your mind and you will struggle to get your hands on witness statements and such like.
How to get in touch with us to make an accident claim in Tendring
If you need advice about making an accident claim in Tendring, call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline for advice and help. Call us on our freephone number from a landline. The number to ring is 0800 689 0500. Call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. If no one is free to take your call,leave us a message and we will call you back.
Alternatively, you can send the message “claim365” to us on 88010 and we will call you to talk about the claims’ process and your potential claim.
So don’t delay, contact us now.
Date Published: 13th September 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts