How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How do I make an injuries compensation claim?

    You could start right here. First take our 30-second test and then check out the compensation calculator to see what your claim could be worth. It’s important to know before you start, so you don’t waste your time or anyone else’s, that certain conditions apply to making an injuries compensation claim.

    What is the eligibility of an injuries compensation claim?

    You must have needed medical treatment as a result of your injuries from the accident or incident.

    The claim must be lodged within three years; in some cases it is two,

    The injuries must be somebody else’s fault and the claimant must be able to prove it.

    Start your injuries compensation claim online

    Open Claim Calculator

    You can do it right here. If you’ve passed the eligibility check, and you’ve run through the compensation calculator, you can start your claim online. Most claims these days are started through specialist web site like this one, and the majority of them are settled without fuss, by phone or correspondence. In fact, our patron Esther Rantzen calls our service “no win no fee no fuss”. She should know: she’s been a leading consumer champion in the UK for many years. So, if your injuries compensation claim is a reasonably straightforward one, you could find you have your compensation award in the bank sooner than you think.

    What do I need to hand to start my injuries compensation claim?

    You’ll need your initial medical report, following the accident, and any other paperwork for follow up treatment, or additional medical reports.

    You should collect together all the receipts, bills and papers for expenses you consider you have run up as a direct result of your injuries.

    In some cases, you can apply for loss of income.

    If it was a car accident, you may need the police report, and if it happened at work, you should have a copy of the accident book report.

    If your claim needs specialist attention, we can arrange for a solicitor to discuss it with you. Most claimants don’t have to go to court, but if the defendant disputes your claim, or you feel the offer is too low, then you might wish to take the advice of a solicitor. We’d like to help you win the compensation you need and deserve, so you can concentrate on your recovery. You can call one of our professional and friendly advisers on 0800 689 0500 or on 0333 500 0993, using your mobile.

    Date Published: 5th September 2013

    Author: ffross

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.