Injured? Not your fault? Make an injury claim
Have you had a road traffic accident? A slip or fall? Maybe you have been injured at work? If you have had an accident that was not your fault then you are entitled to make an injury claim for compensation.
When something bad happens to you it can be a stressful time but claiming for compensation with Accident Advice Helpline can make things much easier for you and your family. You can also make your claim up to three years after any accident or incident where you have been injured so, if you are still suffering from something that wasn’t your fault and it’s been less than three years, why not look into making a claim. Obviously, the sooner you claim, the sooner we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
As well as claiming for the injury, you can also claim for any expenses you have incurred as a result of the injury. For instance, any travel costs you have had to pay to attend medical appointments.
How to make an injury claim
If you need to make an injury claim, it’s a simple process with Accident Advice Helpline. Once you have checked that you qualify using the 30 Second Test on our website then all you need to do is fill out the form on our website and one of our friendly advisers will call you back. Or you can call us on the number above where we will give you expert advice with no obligation. Our advice line is open 24/7 so you can call whenever it is convenient for you. At Accident Helpline we aim to make your claim as easy and straightforward as possible.
Claiming through Accident Advice Helpline means that, in some cases, you don’t even have to leave the house as most of our claims can be dealt with over the telephone. You may need to attend a medical appointment but, if you do, any costs can be claimed back from the other side. All you need to do is provide us with as much information you can. Medical reports and details of anyone who saw the incident are extremely helpful.
Why should I choose Accident Advice Helpline to make an injury claim?
- Accident Advice Helpline has over 14 years of helping people receive compensation for accidents and injuries.
- We provide the best service possible for you. We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and our patron is consumer rights champion Esther Rantzen, so you know your claim is in safe hands.
- Our advice line is open 24/7 for expert advice whenever you need it.
- We work with over 200 legal partners to match your claim with the right people to deal with it. You receive experienced and dedicated help matched specifically to your claim.
- No money is required to make a claim and no win, no fee* means just that. You really have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain.