Have you suffered from hand-arm vibration syndrome? Let Accident Advice Helpline assist with your injury claim caused by machinery accidents in Carmarthenshire.
What is hand-arm vibration syndrome?
This condition is caused by using vibrating tools or machinery on a regular basis. Vibration injuries can impact the fingers, arms, or hands.
- One of the earliest signs that you are suffering from vibration-related conditions will involve tingling or numbness in the hands. Over time, this will progress to limited motion in the hand. Sadly, once this occurs, the damage is irreversible.
- In some cases, you may suffer from something known as vascular disorder. This occurs when the blood vessels in the hand become constricted. You may find that parts of your hand appear white and splotchy. When the blood vessels become ‘free’, you may experience severe discomfort.
- Arthritis and other conditions related to the muscular skeletal system.
Can you claim compensation?
Your employer has a duty of care towards you. It is their responsibility to ensure that you are provided with the correct equipment in the workplace. This means that they should be providing you with either; equipment and tools which do not vibrate or have reduced vibration. If they can’t do this, they should supply you with equipment that helps to limit the amount of impact that the vibration has on you. If they do not do this, it can be said that they have breached their duty of care. If they do this, you may have grounds to start the claims process with us.
What can Accident Advice Helpline do to help with machinery accidents in Carmarthenshire?
Our job here at Accident Advice Helpline will be to provide you with the assistance that you need in order to be successful with your compensation claim. When you work with our team, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- We are one of the most successful and biggest personal injury law firms in the United Kingdom. When you work with us, you can be sure that you have the greatest chance of a successful compensation claim.
- We are experienced. In fact, as a company, we have over 16 years of experience in the world of compensation claims.
- We can handle the majority of compensation claims over the telephone. This is ideal for those who do not have the time to keep heading to their local solicitor’s office.
- All of our lawyers operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis. This means you will be able to start your compensation claim, even if your bank balance is limited.
Starting a claim for machinery accidents in Carmarthenshire
To start a claim for machinery accidents in Carmarthenshire, or anywhere else in the UK, call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 9th June 2014