Have you been injured in an accident, which was not your fault, and have found yourself let with nasty injuries to you leg or even worse both of your legs? If this has happened then due to the simple fact that the accident was the fault of another individual you are entitled to make an injury claim and seek compensation for the injuries that you have suffered. In order to make a successful injury claim you will need a good Luton no-win, no-fee Lawyer. This is where Accident Advice Helpline can help you. We have the very best i- house injury lawyers who are experts when it comes to taking on injury claims. You could really benefit from speaking to one of our Luton no-win, no-fee lawyers.
Luton no-win, no-fee lawyers
The Luton no-win, no-fee lawyers have helped numerous customers who have suffered with leg or legs injury. This means they have seen every type of accident that can cause leg injuries and the most common are listed below:
- Car crash accident – many accident victims suffer leg injuries when they are involved in a car crash caused by the other driver and their wrongful or neglectful driving actions. Failing to stop when directed to by road signs or driving under the influence are both examples of wrongful and neglectful driving.
- Accidents at work– you could suffer an accident at work which leaves you with leg injuries after your employer fails to follow adequate health and safety and this causes an accident.
- Slip accident – the careless actions of another person could cause you to suffer a slip leaving you with leg injuries. For example, if the local authority has the responsibility to grit an area in icy weather conditions, but they fail to do so and you slip and injury your leg as a result.
Common leg injuries that can occur are listed below:
- Bruising, swelling and redness of the leg or legs
- Sprains and strains of the knee, foot or ankle
- Broken bones injuries
- Cuts, abrasions or serious punctures to the skin of the leg or legs
- Dislocation of sockets in the leg or legs
- Damage to the muscles or tendons within the leg or legs
- Crush injuries to the legs causing blood poisoning
- Severed limbs or accidents so severe that a leg or both legs need to be amputated
Have you suffered an injury to your leg or legs? If yes and it was the result of an accident caused by somebody else then you are entitled to make an injury claim and you should speak to the Luton no win no fee lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline today.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now by dialing 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 17th August 2014