How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lower body injury

    Lower body injuries could include injuries to your feet, legs, hips, ankles, lower back or spine, and they are often the result of a slip, trip or fall or a road traffic accident, although you could also be injured whilst taking part in sporting activities or in an accident at work. Activities such as skiing and snowboarding often lead to ankle and knee injuries, whilst in a slip or trip you could fracture your hip or your ankle, or suffer an injury to your lower back or spine if you fall from height.

    The good news is that making a claim for these types of injuries isn’t generally too complicated. Provided it has been three years or less since your accident you could find you’re eligible to make a personal injury claim, however you have been injured.

    Who’s responsible for your accident?

    It could be that your employer is responsible for your accident at work, if they have been negligent. For example if you have suffered a back injury after falling from faulty scaffolding, they could be held liable. If you’re injured in a public place such as in a shopping centre, the management could be held responsible for your accident and ordered to pay you compensation. You don’t need to have suffered life-changing injuries in order to claim personal injury compensation.

    Even if you have fractured your ankle or suffered a back injury after a slip, trip or fall, you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries and loss of earnings. If you need medical treatment, your settlement can often cover the cost of this, and it’s a good idea to get in touch with us as soon as possible after your accident, if you have suffered lower body injuries.

    Should you make a claim for lower body injuries?

    It’s entirely up to you whether or not to make a claim for personal injury compensation, but if you’ve suffered serious lower body injuries and needed to take time off work, a personal injury settlement could help you out financially. To find out more about making a claim and get confidential, no-obligation advice, just call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Open Claim Calculator

    However you’ve been injured, you can head for our website to take our 30-second test and find out how much compensation you could be entitled to if your claim is successful. Chances are, it may be more than you expect.


    Date Published: 9th September 2016

    Author: Lynne Bell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.