Did you know that the actor Jude Law was born in London in 1972? Law became a household name when he appeared in the film The Talented Mr Ripley with Matt Damon. He received an OSCAR nomination for best supporting actor in the role. More recently Law has appeared as Dr. Watson in the Sherlock Holmes films and as Dom Hemmingway in the film of the same name. In 2006 he was listed in the top ten ‘Most Bankable Film Stars in Hollywood’.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we are here to help you claim the compensation you deserve if you have been injured as a result of an accident that was not your fault. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
London vehicle collision
Do you live in London? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why should I ask Accident Advice Helpline to help me with my claim?
Established in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has 15 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% no-win, no-fee compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and No-win, No-fee means exactly that.’Open Claim Calculator
So if you have…
- Been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- Slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- Had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- Suffered any form of no fault injury
…you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How do I get in touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with advice on a London car crash. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help.