Are you looking for a London employee injury solicitor?
Do you live in the capital? Are you looking for a London employee injury solicitor? Don’t waste time trawling busy streets or searching on the internet, where you will be faced with lists upon lists of names and telephone numbers of costly London employee injury solicitor firms. Take advantage of the service offered by Accident Advice Helpline and let us do the work for you.
Could you be eligible to make a claim?
An injury sustained as the result of an accident can have consequences which extend far beyond an immediate impact on personal health, financial and emotional pressures putting strain on relationships at work and at home. If you have been hurt during the last three years in an accident at work, on the road or in a public place that was someone else’s fault, you might be able to make an injury compensation claim to make life just that little bit easier.
Use AAH to find a London employee injury solicitor
At Accident Advice Helpline we have built up a reputation over the last ten years for reliability and efficiency. We have formed a network of over 200 legal professionals based both in the capital and across the UK, who share our aim to bring the maximum amount of compensation to victims of injury and illness who have been hurt through no fault of their own.
The London personal injury solicitor firms we choose to work with – and those elsewhere in the UK – are committed to work on a no win, no fee basis. This means that not only can you relax in the knowledge that you can put the compensation claim process in motion without having to pay anything in advance, but, if your compensation claim is not successful, then you don’t have to pay your solicitor’s fees. If you do win your case, there may be some legal costs to cover, but you will receive your compensation pay-out.
Types of compensation claims
Personal injury claims can be made by victims of injuries or illnesses sustained under the following circumstances:Open Claim Calculator
- An accident at work (can include claims for repetitive strain injury, construction or industrial injuries, industrial deafness and vibration white finger).
- A trip, slip or fall in a public place (for example on an uneven pavement or a slippery surface which has not been clearly identified).
- A road traffic accident (you can claim for compensation if you have been injured as the driver or passenger of a vehicle, pedestrian or a cyclist).
- Through medical negligence (including clinical or dental malpractice and surgical errors).
- As a result of a violent crime (whether you were an innocent bystander or felt the need to intervene during an incident in order to protect yourself or others).
Ten years of expertise
At Accident Advice Helpline we have been working since 2000 with many London employee injury solicitor firms to successfully bring compensation to thousands of victims who have been injured through no fault of their own in accidents in public areas, on the road, or in the workplace. Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and endorsed by consumer champion Esther Rantzen, we are proud of our reputation for integrity and reliability.