There are many things employers can do to help reduce the risk of accidents at work, and the need for employees to make a Llantwit accident at work claim. Following the health and safety rules for their trade or profession will go a long way towards reducing the risk of accidents at work, although no one can guarantee they will never happen.
There are general rules as well that all employers should follow.
The general rules to avoid a Llantwit accident at work claim
There are some rules that apply to all employers, such as:
- They should carry out risk assessments and act on their finds
- They need to have a health and safety policy that all employees abide by
- They should record all accidents, no matter how minor, in an accident book
- They should report serious accidents to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- They need to make sure that all staff have enough room to work comfortably without excessive twisting and turning
- They have to supply, free of charge, any protective clothing that the staff need to do their job safely
- They should have procedures in place in case there is an emergency situation, and all employees should no what they are
- Regular fire drills should be carried out, and they should make sure that all employees take part
These are a very few of the regulations, there are many more and it is the duty of the employer to know and implement them all.
If they are covered by legal duty and you are injured in an accident at work, you are entitled to make a Llantwit accident at work claim for compensation, and Accident Advice Helpline are the best specialist law firm to help you.
Making your Llantwit accident at work claim
Making compensation claims of any type are a legal process and a Llantwit accident at work claim is no exception. They are best handled by lawyers and solicitors that specialise in this area of the law to give your claim its best chance of being successful and reaching its full potential.
We work on a no-win, no-fee basis so that no money has to be found to start your claim, and we will not present you with a bill for legal fees if your claim is not won. No-win, no-fee takes care of the financing of your claim, so that no matter what your financial situation is, there is no risk in making a claim.
You can find out more about our no-win, no-fee services by having a chat with our friendly advisors on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 1st December 2014