Need to make Llantrisant claims on someone else’s behalf?
Has someone you love been involved in a serious accident? If they sustained injuries which make it difficult for them to get around, you may find yourself providing help and support during their recovery time. Doing this can make the process much easier on them and actually help to shorten the time that they need in which to recover. There are various ways in which you can take care of and support a loved one who has gone through a serious accident, and here are some of them:
- Offer physical support. While your loved one is recovering, being available to help with housework and physical chores can be a huge help, allowing the person to recover physically and helping them to feel more able to cope with the situation.
- Offer financial support. Even if all you can do is buy them some shopping while they are dealing with the financial fallout from an accident, anything you can spare will always help in this situation.
- Listen. Someone recovering from a serious accident or injury is likely to go through a turbulent emotional recovery, during which time all they may need is someone to talk to. Be available to talk to them as much as you can, and let them know that you are always only a phone call away.
- Suggest counselling. Sometimes, you may not be able to provide all of the emotional support a person needs, so helping them to find counselling can be very helpful and a great boost to their emotional state.
- Help with children. If your loved one has children, offer to look after them a couple of days a week so that they can simply focus on their recovery, knowing that their children are being well looked after.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
You may be able to make Llantrisant claims on behalf of someone who has been badly injured or died as a result of an accident, as long as you have evidence to prove that their accident was the fault of someone else. If you want to help your loved one to make Llantrisant claims, one of the simplest ways to do so is to call Accident Advice Helpline. Tell us a bit about the accident and we’ll tell you if you are entitled to make Llantrisant claims.
Our friendly, helpful team can give you all of the information you need, as well as providing free, no-obligation advice and no-win, no-fee support throughout the claims process. Our personal injury lawyers are experienced and professional. We will ensure that you and your loved on get the compensation you deserve.
Ring us for free from your landline on: 0800 689 0500. Or dial: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 27th June 2014
Author: David Brown