Injured in a non-fault Llantrisant car accident?
Did you know that seven out of ten people who are eligible for a compensation payout fail to claim the justice they deserve? Have you or a family member been hurt in an non-fault Llantrisant car accident within the last three years? If so, have you checked to find out if your Llantrisant car accident entitles you to make a personal injury claim? You could be entitled to compensation for your injuries and any costs you have incurred as a result of the accident.
Is claiming compensation easy?
It is straightforward to check if you have legitimate grounds for claiming compensation with the help and guidance of Accident Advice Helpline. Complete our quick and easy 30-second test to determine if you have a claim to bring.
With no-win, no-fee help from Accident Advice Helpline it couldn’t be easier to claim compensation for your Llantrisant car accident. We offer accident victims access to a comprehensive package of support and guidance which includes:
- Free compensation calculator: Our 30-second test is free to take and will provide you with a free estimation of the potential value of your compensation claim.
- Free, no-obligation advice: We will provide you with free, no-obligation advice to help you to make an informed choice about the best way forward, If you decide legal action is not for you that’s fine with us and you won’t owe us any money.
- No-win, no-fee: Because we understand that following a non-fault accident your finances could be troubled we don’t ask for any upfront money from you to begin claims proceedings.
What can you include in your claim?
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we fully understand how quickly accident victims can find themselves in a desperate financial situation. When you have had time off work unexpectedly the bills can start to mount up at an alarming rate, especially if you are self-employed or rely upon your overtime earnings. We don’t think it’s fair or just that you should be left out of pocket in this way. As such we will be glad to act on your behalf to reclaim any loss of earnings that you have suffered as a direct result of the non-fault Llantrisant car accident.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
It is important that you contact Accident Advice Helpline at your first opportunity as under UK law personal injury claims for a car accident must be made within a three year time period. It would be galling to miss out on compensation because of a technicality. Our advice helpline is open round the clock or you can text us for a call back.
- Ring us for free from your landline on: 0800 689 0500
- Dial: 0333 500 0993 or text ‘claim365’ to 88010 from your mobile.
Date Published: 27th June 2014
Author: David Brown