Making a personal injury compensation claim is a specialised area of law, which requires extensive knowledge of the legal ramifications of the cause of an accident and the resulting injuries. It is not something with which a victim should attempt to deal themselves; solicitors undertake years of training to be able to deal with legal matters, so you should contact Accident Advice Helpline to see if our Llanelli law firm can help you with your claim if you have been injured in an accident that was not your own fault.
Using a Llanelli law firm at Accident Advice Helpline
There are many reasons you should use our Llanelli law firm if you need to make a personal injury claim. Just a few of them are:
- A dedicated freephone helpline with friendly and helpful advisors, who will give you answers to any questions you may have about making a personal injury claim. The number is 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee* basis, which is the only way to make personal injury claims accessible to everyone no matter what their financial circumstances may be. We will not ask for any money to start the claim, or if the claim is unsuccessful.
- Free legal advice about making a personal injury compensation claim.
- No obligation to proceed, and we will not put you under any pressure to make a claim — that choice is yours alone.
- The experience gained from more than 16 years of successfully making claims for blameless victims of accidents.
- The knowledge to ensure that every area of your claim is looked into, to make sure that your claim reaches its full potential.
- Our 30-second test, which will let you know if you have a valid claim and give you an estimate of how much your compensation could be worth.
- The four key principles to which we adhere – integrity, reliability, dependability, and accountability. These ensure that our claimants’ needs are put first, and that they receive the highest quality service when they use our Llanelli law firm.
These are just a few of the reasons why Dame Esther Rantzen recommends our services to victims who have been injured in accidents that were not their fault, and why she has been our patron for over ten years. Our reputation is second to none for complete customer satisfaction, and is part of the reason why we receive 25,000 new enquiries every month.
Providing you fit the criteria of making a claim, you should contact us for help to get your compensation. The criteria are that:
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else;
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident;
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention; and
- The accident must have happened within the last three years.
These are the basic legal requirements for making a claim when you have been injured through no fault of your own.Open Claim Calculator