How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Liverpool law firm

    At any venue where there are huge numbers of the public, like music festivals, sports events, shopping centres, and theme parks, the owners or organisers have a legal duty to ensure that the public is safe from harm while they are there. If any member of the public is injured in an accident that was not their fault at one of these places, they could make a compensation claim against whoever was responsible.

    If you are injured in a public place in an accident that was not your fault, and the injuries you sustained needed medical attention, providing the accident was within the last three years you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim, for which you might want to use the services of the Liverpool law firm at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Take care at large events to try and avoid having to call our Liverpool law firm

    When you attend any of these large events, accidents are just waiting to happen, and you need to take care to avoid them. Sometimes, though, you cannot avoid being injured in an accident that was not your fault, which is when you need to call our Liverpool law firm on our freephone helpline number, 0800 180 4123. You will find this number manned by friendly and helpful advisors, who will answer any questions you may have about making a personal injury compensation claim.

    The types of accidents that happen at public events and places

    There are lots of different accidents that can happen in public places: there could be a spillage or obstruction that causes you a slip, trip or fall accident; you could be run over or involved in a car accident in a car park; or you could be standing on a platform that collapses. These are just suggestions of the accidents that happen in public places — the list is never ending.

    How Accident Advice Helpline can help you to claim your compensation

    We have been helping faultless victims of accidents for over 14 years, and the experience we have gained has enabled us to make the processes of a claim simple, quick, efficient, and as stress-free as possible for you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Our solicitors are experts in this arm of the law in which we specialise, and will ensure that every area of your claim is looked into to get you the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.

    Try the 30-second test on our website to get an estimate of the amount you could be awarded for your injuries, or ring our helpline to start your personal injury compensation claim.

    Date Published: 15th July 2014

    Author: matthew

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.