Did you know that the singer-songwriter Duke Special was born in Lisburn in 1971? Known for his distinctive long dreadlocks and black eyeliner, Duke is a piano-based performer with a romantic style. He has produced several recordings including the hit single Freewheel and the albums Under the Dark Cloth and Oh Pioneer. If you have been injured through no fault of your own and need to make a Lisburn accident claim for compensation, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we are here to help you claim the compensation you deserve if you have been injured as a result of an accident that was not your fault. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Your Lisburn accident claim
Do you live in Lisburn? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Accident Advice Helpline
Established in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- No-win, no-fee* compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Dame Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, and no-win, no-fee* means exactly that.’Open Claim Calculator
Making a successful accident claim
Making a claim for personal injury compensation is simple, if you have:
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of non-fault injury
Just contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
Get in touch today
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and obtain relevant and reliable Lisburn accident claim advice. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help you with your Lisburn accident claim today!