It is an unfortunate fact that in our busy, modern lives, accidents and injuries are a common inevitability. If you have been injured at work while lifting a heavy object then you could be considering making a claim for compensation. You may be finding it distressing to consider making a claim against your employer, but there is no need to be concerned. It is the law that all UK companies purchase indemnity insurance for this very reason. Should you choose to pursue a claim, then it will be the insurance company that pays you compensation and not your employer.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we are here to help you claim the compensation you deserve if you have been injured as a result of an accident that was not your fault. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline To Help Me With My Claim?
Established in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% no-win, no-fee compensation promise.
- No money required up front to start your claim.
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline.
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and No-win, No-fee means exactly that.’
So If You Have
- Had an accident at work while lifting a heavy object.
- Slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant.
- Been injured in a car accident that was not your fault.
- Suffered any form of no fault injury.
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with lift accident. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim.
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500.
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993.
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010.
Get in touch now. We are here to help.
Date Published: 23rd January 2014
Author: David Brown