Letter Of Claim in London
Did you know that more than three hundred languages are spoken by people within the boundaries of London? It has a population of over 8,000,000 making it the most populated municipality within the European Union. Indeed, between the years of 1831 and 1925, London had a higher population than any other city in the world.
Unfortunately, in a city this big, accidents and injuries are a daily inevitability. Perhaps you have been injured at work or suffered a whiplash injury in a car crash that was not your fault. Are you now looking for advice on how to write a letter of claim for compensation? There is no need to panic. At Accident Advice Helpline, one phone call is all you need to get accurate and professional advice.
One of our friendly advisors will ask you a few simple questions regarding the circumstances of your accident and will then give you an honest and open assessment of your chances of success should you choose to make a claim for compensation.
Letter of Claim in London
Do you live in London? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline To Help Me With My Letter Of Claim in London?
Established in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has 15 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:Open Claim Calculator
- 100% no-win, no-fee* compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, and No-win, No-fee* means exactly that.’
So If You Have
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of no fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with letter of claim in London advice. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010