Have you been searching for advice on how to write a letter of claim in Birmingham? Perhaps you were injured while at work or suffered a whiplash injury in a car crash that was not your fault. There is no need to panic; at Accident Advice Helpline, one phone call is all you need to get accurate and professional advice.
One of our friendly advisors will ask you a few simple questions regarding the circumstances of your accident and will then give you an honest and open assessment of your chances of success should you choose to make a claim for compensation.
As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Letter of Claim in Birmingham
Do you live in Birmingham? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today with your letter of claim in Birmingham. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. As our patron Consumer Champion Dame Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why should I ask Accident Advice Helpline to help me with my Letter of Claim?
Established in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:Open Claim Calculator
- 100% no-win, no-fee* compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A legal advice telephone helpline
Get in touch with us today to learn more about the benefits of our no-win, no-fee* service.
Who can make a claim?
We can help you make a personal injury compensation claim if you have:
- Been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- Slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- Had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- Suffered any form of no fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now to learn more about a letter of claim in Birmingham.